Emotional stress has a profound effect on our lives and on our physical bodies
PHC offers a very effective session for releasing emotional subconscious stress; it’s called EVOX. The system uses voice mapping to identify areas and degrees of stress. No matter what your emotional pattern, Voice Remapping can assist you in understanding, releasing, and balancing, call it Perception Reframing.
EVOX allows your subconscious mind to balance and clear away unwanted thoughts and feelings.
If we learn by association, we remember by repetition. The objective of voice remapping is to “unburden” or change patterns that are rigid and stuck.
Why use the voice to understand the feelings and thinking? The voice contains coded information about your state of mind and body. Look in your own experience – by speaking to someone for only a moment you can hear if they are sad, sick, depressed, happy or open and enthusiastic.
When you are balanced with the voice remapping, you look through new eyes. You see people differently and with true understanding.
Business professionals, sports coaches, and others concerned with optimal performance use the EVOX to remove energetic blocks and bring out winning results naturally.
Not only does the EVOX effectively target these needs, but it’s fast, permanent and nearly effortless.
Clients consistently report results like:
- Peaceful relaxation and ability to be “present”
- Release of anxieties, fears, worry and stress
- New insights and healthier paradigm
- Easier coping with formerly-stressful situations
- Elimination of self-destructive behavior
- Increased productivity and satisfaction
- Renewed enthusiasm and optimism about life
Along with consistent results, one of the best aspects of the EVOX system is its ease of use, for both client and practitioner.
A typical EVOX session goes like this:
- The client records a voice map about the chosen topic.
- The computer identifies the frequencies missing from the voice and selects the signals designed to correct it.
- The Hand Cradle gentle feeds the targeted signals back to the client while the client focuses on the chosen issue.
- A new voice map is recorded to evaluate progress.
- These steps repeat until the desired shift occurs